Home Grown

Home Grown

Monday 23 September 2013

Early mornings


It's been a manic weekend. The puppies are getting very busy, we've had three sets of new owners visit and we were also minding Skye, an assistance dog we fostered as a puppy. Sleep is a rare commodity at the minute as the puppies need their last feed late in the evening and then start calling for breakfast sometime around six in the morning. Having helped with the puppies I then found myself walking Skye at around 7.30 each morning.




I am not a morning person but having made the effort to get up early I am always so glad that I did. There is something about being out in the very early morning, with the light on the mountains, that is uniquely uplifting. Somehow then, whatever the day throws at me, I'm better able to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment